- 4 ounces pepper-jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups baby arugula, roughly chopped
- 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts (12 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons Cajun spice blend
- Vegetable oil, for the grill
- 1 cup frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, diced
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Juice of 1 lime
Combine the cheese and arugula in a bowl. Cut a deep 2-inch-wide pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast with a paring knife. Stuff with the arugula mixture. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and the Cajun spice blend.
Preheat a grill to high and brush the grates with vegetable oil. Grill the chicken until blackened and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 155 degrees F, 8 to 10 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the lima beans, squash and corn, season with salt and cook until the squash is just tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook 2 more minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the lime juice. Slice the chicken and serve with the succotash.
After you try this delicious healthy recipe, please call Two Nine North Apartment Homes for your tour today at (888) 328-3439. We are located at 1955 30th st. Suite #100 Boulder, CO 80301. We hope to see you soon!!!