Make a sustainable life style your New Year’s resolution! Here are some tips on how to bring in the New Year with sustainability!
• Carpool or take a bus to your New Year’s Eve rendezvous!
• Try making your own decorations out of recyclable items instead if purchasing cheesy disposable items.
• For your New Year’s Eve toast go for the champagne filled glass instead of a champagne filled disposable cups.
• Raise your glass to 2012 with champagne and sparkling wine made from organic grapes and without synthetic additions-then make sure to recycle (or reuse!) your bottles and send your corks off for reuse through Korks 4 Kids.
• Lastly, spread the word! Encourage your friend to practice a sustainable lifestyle.
For more tips on sustainable living, revisit our blog, facebook or twitter every Tuesday for the sustainable tips! Two Nine North lifestyle embodies all that is sustainable!